BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our diva sings a telugu song for Salim Suleiman!!

Sreeram and Shreya Ghoshal in salim-Sulaiman's studio




One of Indian Idol 5's most talented singers, Shreeramchandra, has just bagged his first big break, courtesy composers Salim-Suleiman Merchant.

Shreeram recorded this love song with Shreya Ghosal. The song will be picturised on the film's lead pair, Siddharth (Rang De Basanti, Striker) and Shruti Hassan (Luck).


What was it like to record with Shreya?


"I consider myself lucky that I am doing playback with Shreya Ghosal. This is like my first break."


"When I first met her, I was surprised to know she had heard me in Indian Idol. She said I was one of her favourite contestants and she appreciated my singing. She felt I was apt for this particular song."


"Though we didn't record together, it was a pleasure to meet her after my recording"


Source : http://movies.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/jul/13/slide-show-1-indian-idol-shreerams-big-break.htm