BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To : Shreya di with loads of love

Happy New Year!
May u add many more awards to your kitty!! :D
All the best for the new year!! (^_^)


May 2010 be full of happiness and joys.
May your 2010 be as bright as the fireworks dispalyed in sydney!!

We all ( Shreya fans) cant wait to hear your 2010 new songs.


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3


A quote on my behalf :


“Another fresh new year is here . . .

Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!


This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!


I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”


Your biggest & most craziest die hard fan
Sanjoy ( love u)(^_^)